This tutorial video is made with the TravelAir theme, but you can also apply it to our other themes.
Firstly, you need to download this quickstart package:
The package consists of two files:
- installer.php – File use to set up.
- 20180419_travelair_e4fd3d7d7a654bed8109180419043653_archive.zip – The file compresses all the data of the site
Make sure you have prepared the server configuration steps before creating the database before following the steps below:
Steps to install:
1. Unpack the installation package. Download the two files you just extracted to the root (public_html) directory or sub-domain on the server.
2. Open the browser and type in the address: http://your_domain/installer.php (For example: http://shinethem.com/demosd/travelairdemo/installer.php) to link to installer.php file to set up:
Tick the checkbox to continue installation.
3. After the system finishes unpacking the theme package. You need to enter the database information in the next step:
Once you have entered enough information, you can click ‘Test Databse’ to check whether it is correct or not. If ‘Success’ is clicked, the system proceeds to import the database:
4. After completion. Click ‘Site Login’ to display the administrative login. Successful site initialization.
Login with administrator account:
You can find detailed instructions on how to install the theme here: