Choosing a suitable WordPress booking plugin for your booking websites is not an easy task. Because there are many WordPress booking plugins come with a lot of features to fulfill your booking management needs. As a user, this makes it tough for you to choose the right plugin that perfectly adapts to your workflow and fits your requirements.
In this article, I’ll take a look at some of the best free booking plugins available on WordPress and compare their best features to help you figure out the best one for your website. Let’s get started!
Awebooking is a well-coded plugin with an excellent user interface, perfect for any hotel, hostel, motel, BnB or any kind of accommodation website. Awebooking brings you easiest way to setup any reservations quickly, pleasantly and easily, rent accommodations with detail services, receive online reservations.
Check out the main opportunities of this booking plugin:
- Handy availability search form;
- Ability to change booking statuses (pending, completed);
- Responsive design;
- Integration with WooCommerce and Contact Form 7 (offline payments);
- Ability to add extra services for additional cost to a room reservation page;
- Option to set different prices for specific dates;
- Modern frontend design;
- Ability to book a couple of rooms of the same room type at a time;
- Editable Room Availability search form labels;
- Ability to create discounts;
- Ability to set minimum nights for each room type;
- WPML support so you can translate it to your language (apart from English, full translation to Italian available).
- Very user-friendly admin toolkit: you can set mostly everything from room capacity and prices, to coupons and extra services when managing a room type;
- Frontend and backend demo available;
- Ability to enable selection of multiple rooms for booking;
- You can handle adult and child prices for a room;
- Suitable for 1 hotel (but with multiple rooms)
- A bit buggy frontend demo (doesn’t allow to place a test booking)
- Users often report many bugs
WP Booking is a WordPress plugin which creates a fully complete booking system. This awesome plugin gives you a complete solution for making any kind of booking & reservation site you can imagine. Whether you’re operating a big hotel with hundreds of rooms, or you’re a sole business owner who needs to automatize the booking & reservation system for your service, we have you in mind.
WP Booking provides a complete system for effortlessly building a booking & reservation site especially created for you:
- Accommodation booking & reservation (bed & breakfast, cottages, hotels, houses, apartments, & more)
- Tour booking & reservation (tours, adventure tours, sightseeing tours, day trips, & more)
- Vehicles renting (cars, moto, bicycle, & more)
- Booking & reservation marketplace (likes booking.com, viator.com, agoda.com)
Key Features & Highlights
- Any Kind of Booking Site: Whether you’re operating a hotel with hundreds of rooms, or you’re a sole business owner who needs to automatize the booking system for your service, we have you in mind.
- Booking Reporting: The plugin has integrated reporting by chart show both net profit and total earning you’ve earned. And it also shows a booking status summary table.
- Multi-Language: WP Booking has been translated into many popular languages and new translations are being added all the time, letting you have a native experience, regardless of where you live.
- Customizable Emails: This plugin supports email notification with the customizable template. Emails for admin notifications, pending booking, and booking confirmations.
- Payment Integrations: They offer integrations for the most common merchant processors. Paypal, Paypal Pro, 2Checkout, Skrill, Payu, Payfast, Authorize.net, Stripe to name a few.
- Unlimited Possibilities: WPBooking allows you can create thousands of accommodation for rent or tours for sale with effectiveness dependent on the hosting solution you choose.
More Features with Extensions
With add-on plugins from extensions catalogue, you can super-charge your booking site. A few highlighted extensions are:
- WB Car helps you build a renting system including all types of vehicles (cars, moto, bicycle) with ease
- WB Currency Conversion helps users convert over 200 currencies on your booking system when making a payment
- WB TravelAPI helps you integrate Travelpayouts with your booking system to start earning commission from Jetradar.com, Airbnb.com, and Hotel.com
- WB Reviews allows customers to leave reviews and feedback on the listings they have booked
- WB Social Share increase your popularity by integrating responsive social sharing widgets to your listings
- WB Form Builder enables site owners to easily create multiple checkout forms for covering multiple required use cases
- WB Coupons lets you easily create discount codes to encourage customers to buy more. Discounts can be offered at flat or percentage rates and include settings for service type, expiration, maximum uses, and more
- WB Invoices enables customers to download invoices generated for each payment as required
- WB Partner transforms your website into a full-featured multi-vendor marketplace. Examples you might be familiar with include booking.com, viator.com, agoda.com
- WB Clear Data allows site owners to clean unexpired availability, old orders & other necessary administrative responsibilities.
- WB ICal Sync connects your website to your Google Calendar account so you can easily manage your booking and availability
- WB Hotels Combined Integrating hotel search form of HotelsCombined to create visual comparisons between alternative hotels can help improve the customer experience, reduce confusion, accelerate purchasing decisions and ultimately increase revenue.
- WB Booking.com Integrate the hotel search form of Booking.com. This add-on allows you to insert easily in your WordPress site the search boxes and inspiring search boxes that you have already created in your Booking.com Affiliate account. With more than 1.5 million hotel listings worldwide, your customers should have no problem finding a wonderful hotel for them.
- WB AmadeusIntegrated the flight search form of Amadeus. The system uses API to get the search results displayed on the site. Booking information will be sent to the Amadeus website.
- WB Inventory Advanced This feature is written to addon that helps admin to manage inventory of accommodation in the dashboard without having to visit each accommodation as before.
Sagenda is an online booking software that helps your clients fix appointments and meetings with you online. Sagenda is available at absolutely NO COST for you or your clients! And the best thing about it is that you may have an unlimited number of bookings and/or customers. Our users always come first; that’s why Sagenda doesn’t display ads!
This is an “Online Booking System” which gives customers the opportunity to choose the date and the time of an appointment according to one’s own preferences and the booking can now be done online.
You can use PayPal as the payment gateway to make your customers pay for bookings. They can pay via PayPal account but also via direct credit card payment (without creating a PayPal account). Following cards are accepted : Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club, EnRoute…
- There is no cost for your clients or you. This makes things easier for website owners on a tight budget.
- You can process unlimited bookings/customers through the plugin. There are no limits.
- Sagenda doesn’t display ads, so you know the user experience for your visitors will be excellent.
- You can use Sagenda shortcodes to easily implement the booking plugin on any page or post.
Booking Calendar is one of the most popular free WordPress plugin for creating hotel reservation system. It was not designed specifically for hotels, but it’s one of the options you can use to your advantage. It lets you create availability calendar with existing hotel rooms so that your guests can choose the needed room and submit a booking request. So, what are your options? Here are some major ones:
- Extremely easy to use.
- Very flexible functionality. Fit to very wide range of business.
- All bookings and settings are stored in your DB. You don’t need third-party account(s).
- Sleek and customizable design of calendars, for fitting to your site design.
- Responsive front end and back end design.
- An easy to use Booking Admin Panel that displays bookings in Calendar Overview or Listing Table and lets you manages bookings.
- Easy to install and integrate into your site. For example, using booking button in edit toolbar for configuration and inserting booking shortcode into post or page.
Bookings is a powerful digital appointment booking solution that allows you to provide online booking services on your website.
Whether you’re running a beauty salon, medical practice, gym, consultancy, providing hotel rooms or running a school, visitors to your site will be able to check the availability of your services and products and make online bookings.
- Blackout times are easy to add and manage to restrict reservations.
- Reservation minimum and maximum time limits can be set on a per-resource basis.
- The administrator has power to add and manage an unlimited number of resources. All which can be toggled active and inactive at any point.
- Administrator has control over all reservations and can browse, modify and delete any reservation in the system.
- Administrators can search through the reservation database with a very flexible search tool. Search results can be viewed as HTML, plain-text, XML or CSV.
- Calendars can be viewed in a day/week/month layout.
- Reservations can be set to be approved or not
- Supports multiple languages: English (US & GB), German, French, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Turkish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), Czech, Danish, Greek, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak and Slovenian.
- Limited to 1 schedule and 25 bookings per month
Hope that after this comparison, you’ll find out the best booking plugin to manage your booking system for your services!
Let me know in comments below if you used any of mentioned plugins, or you have better alternatives.